Thursday, March 22, 2007

TWITTER ~ I HEAR TWITTERS

Follow me! Stalk me and see what I am seeing! Check out what I am checking out!

Have you signed up for the latest sensation? Twitter? Ok, I read a post from Jose on Twitter and what it is and what it can do, {somewhat} and decided that I kind of like that idea!

You see this is something that I can get into! I am a snoop at heart and love to see what everyone else is seeing. I also love to share what I have seen and where I have been to lately. I like to share other users blogs with people. I think we all deserve a little traffic and readers. ;0)

I am by no means a twitteraholic or anything like that, but I can see this as being something really catchy.

Just wish I wasn't always the last in the pool!

JennyB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny,

Thanks for the link love. I was on this site when I found out you had registered on twitter. You just popped up out of no where, and I said to myself I know her!

Take care,

Jose