Thursday, March 22, 2007

Advancing into the realm of blogs

Catchy title huh?

I just want to give a little shout out to Blogadvance for having such a good blog advertising program. I signed up for the site about 2 weeks ago and have seen a marked improvement in site readership and clicks. Awesome! Whew hew! Whatever...

That is for my other site. Half mad rantings check it out if so interested. It takes a lot to get readers and to keep them coming back. I find myself wanting to have people coming and reading my blogs and taking something away from my site. But now for the question ~ what?

Humor, reality, maybe just a little bit of dry wit thrown in. Maybe.

Point is I don't really know what I am going to write on here from day to day. I have lots of ideas. I have lots of thoughts. Whether I really want to share them is sometimes a whole other story in itself. ;0)

When you are a member of Blogadvance they will assign traffic to automatically view your blog for the span of 45 seconds in return for you viewing someone else's blog for said same seconds. Fair enough. I find that in most of my surfing, I can get a feel for whether I would like to continue to return to a certain authors blog in that amount of time, as long as the page loads quickly.

I am fair if the page loads before I can safely navigate away I will still give it time and read the last 3 posts of the blog to see if I like the writing, etc... I want to give everyone else's blog the same chance I want them to give mine. Turn about is fair play.

I have found a lot of interesting blogs this way and have advanced in my writing and blogging style just in the last couple of months since starting to blog from visiting other peoples blogs and taking away some very useful tips.

Check ya later
JennyB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I over nice post. Specially the designation attracted me to read the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I think the post should secure more info then it has.