Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tara Conner finally passes on the Crown!!!

Finally~ Miss Tara Conner ~ you know Miss Screw up herself ~ will pass on the Miss USA Crown and title this upcoming Friday! I can't wait!

Personally I don't really get into the whole MISS USA thing or even watch the pagaent, I think they are all too skinny and smile way too much. {Must be all the petroleum jelly on their teeth} But hey if they have the guts to walk around in high heels in a bikini or even a bathing suit for that matter in front of thousands of people, I will give them a little cheer. (clapping)

You will never catch me doing anything remotely like that!!!! Crazy people

The pagaent does stand for something good and decent, but people only thing of one, well lets be completely honest and say two things, T&A when they think of MISS USA and all her reigning glory now a days. There has been way too much contraversy with former winners.

(Just had a major brain freeze for a minute there and couldn't think of the name);-)

Vannessa Williams is the first name that comes to mind and perhaps the most famous before Tara Conners. Playboy made a killing off of her and the photos that were taken before her very short lived reign as MISS USA, and probably does still to this day.

Now we have another MISS USA with another claim to fame in her record. Tara entered rehab after partying while underage, snorting cocaine, and basically just being an all american {bad girl}. Hey don't we all wish we could get away with just a slap on the wrist for that kind of behavior?!?

I wish I could have Donald Trump stand behind me and say "Give her one more chance, she's basically a good girl" Where was he when I was getting thrown in jail when I was 21?

Please, just give it up already and disappear into the woodwork like all the other former beauty queens have done and let another more worthy MISS USA stand up! Hopefully they will pick a more deserving one this year!

That's my take anyways!
JennyB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!