Wednesday, March 21, 2007

How LAZY am I???? Picking my perfect profile pic

Well let me answer my own question for you and say sometimes very! Extremely! You know when there is something that you just don't want to take a time out for and just go and do it?!? Catching my drift here?

Ok, now that I've got you, follow me, here there wasn't that fun! Nice legs huh? Those are mine...my very own. Short though they may be. One thing I haven't volunteered before is that I am a very short 5' tall. No jokes now please...I think I have heard them all.

Hey how's the weather down there?

Need a lift? ~ When getting on to a bar stool ~ Thank god this one wore really thin at the local bar after a really crabby night!

Catch'a later small fry!

Need I say more? Didn't think so.

Anyways to get to the whole point of my story was that the pic that you clicked on was the very same one that I have been avoiding putting in my profile here on my blog. I wanted a personal picture that would reveal my personality, but wouldn't be too personal and that I would hate seeing everywhere I visited and left comments. No cartoons for me. I like real life pictures, even though mybloglog pic is of a dog, it still suits me. ;-)

Now my quandry ~ I HATE PICTURES of myself with a passion. I do not take good pictures. They almost always turn out horrible and make me look about 50x worse they I actually do. I have about 10 photos of myself that I would be proud to show, but they are older than I am now and wouldn't be true to how I look today.

So I compromised and took this photo this last weekend. I like it and it suits me to a tee. I have always liked my legs. I don't have to show my face, but it is still a very personal picture, and not too sexy as seems to be the controversy all over the internet. Unique!

Catch you all later
JennyB

No comments: