Tuesday, March 20, 2007

First post of the new blog!

Welcome ` welcome!

Well here we go again! I have started another blog! I was finding myself starting to want to post more than twice a day onto my other blog so I have officially {yeah like who is going to stop me} decided to start up another blog and try to sort out this crazy old mess that I have got on my hands! ;-)

For some of you that may know just a little bit about me, I have bipolar and am just a touch bit ADHD, so I tend to ramble on just a little bit, but try to keep that under wraps when I notice it. The bipolar just means that one post might be really happy joy joy, and the next might be somewhat pissy or low, but that is the joy of the internet. I can hide my sad little face behind my pretty little words if I so choose, and to be frank, I usually do.

I like to make people laugh if I can, and I love to share my opinions, which I have a lot of, if people will listen and respond, which I hope you will if you are reading this. It is always nice to know that there is someone out there. :-)

If I visit a blog and like what I see or can relate to the content I will always try to leave a comment or a message of some sort. I guess it is being a responsible blogger. I just know what it feels like to be just a touch bit lonely. Not complaining here, just stating the truth.

I live in very, rural North Dakota with my three children, 7,5,4 years of age. I have a beautiful dog, Duke. And I have been married for a year and a half going on two in June. Sometimes not so happily, but that is another really long story....

I have found that I really like this blogging thing and hope to be around a while. If I can somehow make money while doing so, well that is even better! So if you see something you like, click, if not, no hard feelings. I don't click on anything I don't like and don't expect anyone else to.

Besides that is not really what my blog is about anyways. Stay, read, enjoy, have fun. See you later.

JennyB

No comments: