Monday, April 2, 2007

Blog update

Ok, I have updated the blogface a little! Just a little! lol

Anyways, I still like twitter but until it starts running a little faster for me and loading faster I just can't stand to have it on the site and bogging my computer down. I unfortunately still have dial-up {until I start earning enough online to afford broadband or dsl every month} I will have to make my blog easy for me to view and to log into.... Sorry twitter...you had to go.... So for the time being I took off the twitter code and will most likely not be participating in the twitter talks as it talks waaaayyyy too long to log on and update for me to actually participate with any functionality. Really is to bad as I thought it was a really cool concept.

Another thing I did was put my about me stuff right up under my title and above my posts, let me know if you like it or if it distracts you...I can't decide...I also changed my avatar to a black and white cartoonish image of me...just the eyes, but it is me...Something a little more personal as I want people to feel like they know me type thing...

I also added my Associate Content Feed to the top for all of you to view. They are a great company that pays me on a regular basis for my articles. Especially local news articles. Those articles seem to zip through like cheez whiz at a party! Anyways, I want to promote them as they are really good on their promises and are an EXCELLENT opportunity for all of you work at home freelancers out there, that want a reliable place to work for, without all the headaches of deadlines and topic choices!

Check you later
JennyB

No comments: