Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Associated content plug

Alright, I have posted about associated content a lot on my other blog, but today I am going to post on here too about it.

Associated content is doing a promotion to there content producers thru Friday April 6th ~ This Friday ~ That they will pay you $8 for an individual product review of 400 words or more! Excellent!

I have already submitted 2 articles for this as they have a limit of 5 for this promotion. Usually I would get paid about $5-$6 for this type of article when done under normal circumstances. So the extra $2 for an article that most likely I would not ever have written is something that I am hyped about.

Maybe that is what has got my writting juices flowing so much today. hmmm....something to ponder about. Anyways. Joining Associated content is absolutely free. There is nothing to buy, no fees, just sign up log in, and publish whatever you want.

But if you want to get in for this promotion you have to follow their rules and make sure to put CSO in the sub headline to make sure that you are credited for the promotion and make sure it is in before midnight on Friday April 6th!

I just had another 4 articles published through them yesterday, so I know that this company pays. I have over 10 articles published with them so far. I have been paid in a timely fashion. NO complaints.

Join if you are interested.

No comments: