Monday, May 14, 2007

Yes, I am still alive and kicking...

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive and kicking. Just having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to live without my bipolar and migraine medicine. :) I honestly thought by now that I would have been over all the withdrawal symptoms, but some are still hanging on with a vengeance!

I won't go into details, but lets just say that I am not all that happy of a camper lately and just wish that it would end, and soon, today preferably! lol Oh, listen to me, I am whining! Geez...:P

I have still been doing my online stuff but have seen a significant slump recently due to not being able to spend as much time at it as I usually would. Somewhat disheartening, but I shall still reach my goals that I set for the month, I just need to make myself do it. I don't want to let myself get into the routine of not doing it, as I know myself too well and will probably abandon all of my great ambitions if I leave it for too long. ;)

I hope this post finds you all well and good, and I will try to get a more quality post put up in the next day or two. I have to go over and visit Michele at her blog and see what she has in store for me, as I haven't been able to get there yet.

Catcha later!
JennyB

2 comments:

Michele said...

I hope you are doing well.

jenbriese said...

Thank you michele, feeling a little better today, still really tired though. lol