Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What's up with you?

I am sick and I don't really have any one topic on my mind right at the moment, I have like a hundred of them, but I can't make my mind settle on just one long enough to form it into a story or a post. ;0) That tends to happen when I get a cold, especially a head or sinus cold, which is what I have right now. And it is a doosy let me tell you! This is now day 5, and I am starting to wonder if I am actually going to have to give in and go to the doctor for this one. {shrug}

I decided that since I can't really make my brain function properly for long posts that I would just give a shout out to everyone that has visited and posted a comment on here. Thank you everyone. I love to read what you all have to say to me. I like knowing that I am not swimming out there all alone. It makes me feel loved in a way. Corny I know, but oh well.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I will be participating in the blog silence day that will be coming up on April 30th, 2007. I received an email from a blogger friend of mine telling me about and encouraging me to join in, so I will as I think it is a great cause. Check it out and think about joining in. Maybe we can all make a different about the violence in this country. Blog silence or you can go to this blog to check out what is going on SuperCoolSchool

If the link doesn't work properly please someone let me know right away so that I can fix it. lol I have been having problems with them off and on for a while. They all work on my computer, so I really can't tell if they don't or not. Thanks.

I have a couple of new articles on Associated Content if you are interested. They did publish my article on TP. Hilarious. I got $8 for it too! lol That story was actually really hard to write, because I was trying so hard to sound professional, but humorous throughout the whole thing, so please visit the link on the sidebar.

I have been doing a lot on mylot.com lately. I am finding myself addicted to the site. I am up to $3.90 as of very early this AM so I am pretty happy. And I got my first best response this afternoon! Yah, go me! Jenny's on a roll! Maybe I should go to vegas?!? Whatever, I will keep my money and do my online stuff and try to earn even more.

I still have not found a place to live, but I did find a house that I would love to buy. It costs $165,000. Donation anyone? lol It was worth a shot.

Well, time to put the kiddies to bed for the night.
Catch ya later,
JennyB

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hey, I hope you are feeling better. The Blog Silence link didn't work for me [sigh] but then it could be just me and I totally know what you mean about having some feedback out in the world when you blog, it's nice to know that you are somewhat not shuffled off too far back. Take care!