Friday, March 30, 2007

******Testing a theory*****

Hey all you bloggers and readers alike out there! Figured that I had better pop on and update everyone as to what I have been test driving lately.

Yesterday was the day for finally tackling the kids' 8-in-1 gaming table.... Let's just say that it took the rest of the day for my hands to recover and my back is still hurting pretty good from that one. My nails that were actually starting to grow long for the first time in a while are now hashed, oh well.

The kids were way excited when they got home to see it up, so it made it semi-worth it. Not all of it, but enough. Hey, I have to be honest. The thing takes up almost half of their playroom by itself so they better enjoy it. I enjoyed throwing some hoops and then played a short game of pool to test it out after I got it together. lol that was fun...

I have been testing out different paid email companies lately to see if they actually live up to their big payout promises. There are some that promise some really big payouts and I just want to find out for myself if they actually follow through in the end. I can hope.

Plus I have been having a bit of trouble logging on here for some reason, but now that seems to be fixed, so I will continue to be on. I am researching a few articles and other some such things, and constantly clicking on emails in my research so busy busy busy...click click click...the list goes on.

Chat with you all later.
JennyB

No comments: