Thursday, July 19, 2007

How is everyone????

I have been neglecting this blog for a while now so I figured I had better get something done on here. :)

Summer has been shaping up to be a pretty hectic affair! We went and got my step-daughter in Wisconsin about 2 weeks ago now. That is a very long drive let me tell you! Anything over 4 hours for me is long, but when you start talking 12 hours I am in hell! lol

At least we hit the interstate for most of it so we were able to travel at 70mph instead of 65 or god forbid 55! Then you really start to feel like you are crawling! We spent about a week there while taking in the fireworks display and parade. It was fun but I really missed the kids.

We visited with family and friends and went to my brother in laws birthday party which was fun and hilarious because he had karaoke there, and most drunks just can't pass up a good karaoke session! :) When I get those pics back I will post them as they are hilarious!

Catcha Later!
JennyB

No comments: