Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Shout out to another hilarious blogger!

Hey all, just got done checking out another blogger website that I just have to share with you all if you haven't already been there! She is seriously funny and has a great sense of self worth. I came away from her site with a good sense of humor {which some of you may know, is not always easy for me to acheive :0)}

Have a little fun today and go and check her out and leave her a comment!

Michele

I especially found the What if the world was square pictures amusing. My seven year old son was laughing his little chipmunk laugh behind me as I was scrolling down the posts and reading them.

Check you all later.
JennyB

1 comment:

Michele said...

Thank you so much for the shout out. Could you imagine if the world was square, imagine all the "owies" the kids would have on all the sharp corners... LOL... I'm sure bandage companies would be very very happy... hehehe.
Take care!